According to Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) Sarsangchalak Mohan Bhagwat, the (RSS) has achieved significant success in its operations in Kerala.
“Even those who oppose the Sangh are attempting to replicate its functioning,” he stated on Sunday at the RSS Guruvayur Sangh district GanveshSanghik held on the Sreekrishna College Ground in Guruvayur.
“For the RSS, functioning is more than simply a programme; it is a mission or a Thapasya.” Its goal is to make society stronger. The true source of strength is neither rioting or terrorism. It should be useful to society.
“Hindutva is not a tradition,social group, caste, or language. It is a broad vision. The RSS exists to nurture the country to become a world leader. In the next two decades, India will become a model for the rest of the globe.”The preparation should be done by hindu community” he said.
RSS leaders A.R. Vannirajan, K.K. Balram, K.S. Padmanabhan, and others were among those who attended.
- Gaurav is working as an Independent Researcher based in Delhi.
- News2022.10.20RSS National Meeting Outcome: Conversion, Infiltration Causing Population Imbalance, Says Top Leaders
- Editorial2022.10.11The RSS’s Women’s Wing Preparing to Better Address ‘Demographic Issues”
- General2022.09.23Germany Preparing to Accept Russian Deserters
- General2022.09.23Biden favours Germany, Japan, and India as permanent members of the new UN Security Council: White House official